Here are some of the the top stories from the last week:
- Greg Gagne celebrated the 25th anniversary of an interesting milestone earlier this week.
- White Sox blogger JJ Stankevitz gives his thoughts on his team's new manager Robin Ventura.
- Word is the Twins might want to cut their payroll for next season. John Bonnes looks at why that is a bad decision.
- The view of downtown will improve from the seats at Target Field with an eyesore advertisement being removed.
- Bill Smith and Dave St. Peter held a season ticket holder fan forum earlier this week and shared some insights on the offseason ahead.
- Nick Nelson tried to prioritize the offseason needs that lay ahead for Smith.
- There were some defensive issues for the Twins this year and Seth Stohs took an in-depth look at the topic.
- ESPN's Baseball Today podcast touched on Aaron Hicks and what he has looked like in the AFL.
- There has been a squirrel problem in St. Louis and it even has it's own Twitter account.
- Joe Nelson ranked all of the major coaches in the Twin Cities. How did Gardy rank?
- Todd Van Steensel, a Twins minor leaguer, has been telling many tales of his adventures with Australia at the World Cup.
- The folks at Twinkie Town asked the question, "Should the Twins target CJ Wilson?"
- FOX is going to let AJ Pierzynzki analyze baseball in October. Oh brother...
- MLB Bonus Baby did a 2012 draft prediction. They have the Twins looking at an interesting position with the #2 pick.
- Gleeman and the Geek continue to produce some excellent listening material with their podcast.
- The Lynx are one win away from the WNBA title and Augustus stole the show in Game 2.
- The world lost an amazing man this week and I will leave you with this video looking at his legacy.
CONSIDER MAKING A DONATION TO STAND UP TO CANCER
-Harmon Killebrew, Steve Jobs, and countless others were taken this year after battling this terrible disease