To get you through your Friday and the coming weekend, I have provided the following links for your enjoyment:
- On Tuesday night, I was on the SethSpeaks.net Weekly Minnesota Twins Podcast to discuss each of our Twins offseason blueprints.
- Yesterday, Baseball Prospectus released their top prospects in the Twins organization. Miguel Sano is the man on top but who follows him?
- Tony Oliva, Jim Kaat, and Luis Tiant are all former Twins who were named on the "Golden Era" Hall of Fame Ballot. Jim Crikket broke down the candidates and the process.
- The Tenth Inning Stretch did his second and third installment of his "Can the Twins rebound?" series.
- Seedlings to Stars looked at what kind of "stuff" Kyle Waldrop showed last season
- Twins Vice President Mike Radcliff is being considered for the Orioles GM job. It's hard to believe he would leave the organization after spending 24 years with the Twins.
- The jersey Harmon Killebrew wore to hit his 500th home run is up for auction right now so if anyone is looking for a Christmas gift for me...
- The Twins were in the market for a play-by-play voice of the team and they named Cory Provus as the man to replace the legendary John Gordon.
- Who are the best free agent signings in Twins history? Puckett's Pond created this list.
- Tom Brunansky did such a good job at AA this year that he is being promoted to AAA (as the hitting coach of course)
- The Twins announced their Diamond Award winners earlier this week and there weren't too many surprises.
- Giles Talks Twins has shifted over and joined forces with another writer to become a new Twins blog called Twin Minds
- Gold Gloves were handed out earlier this week and Twinkie Town wants to know if Ben Revere could of had a shot at one if he played the whole season.
- Sports Pickle released their 2011 Season in Review DVDs for all of the teams in the American League. The Central division is spot on.
- Two Twins prospects were at the heart of an AFL win yesterday.
- MLB.com also put together a short video to describe some of the players sent by the Twins to the AFL.
My posts from the week:
Video of the Week: This video of Ben Revere has been circumnavigating the world wide web in the last week. Check it out to get a good laugh.