Here is a look at 30 life lessons I've learned in my 30 years.
Life1. Relax. Life is better when you take time to stop and smell the roses.
2. Stay healthy. Exercise, eat the right foods, and take care of your body because it's the only one you get.
3. Always mind your manners. "Please" and "thank you" are two phrases that don't get used enough.
4. Everyone makes mistakes. It's your job to learn from those mistakes and become a better person.
5. Most of the best things in life are free. A long phone conversation, a walk in the park, or just sitting down with a good book can all be found for little or no cost.
Family6. Value the time you spend with your family because you never know when that time will get taken away.
7. During the hard times in life, lean on your family because they are the ones who can see you through to the other side.
8. Let people know that you love them. Who knows when you will have the opportunity to tell them again.
9. Love is best when it is shown. Words are important but actions speak louder.
10. Laughter is the best medicine especially when it's with people you love.
Friends11. Some friends will come and go but the good ones stick around
12. Be yourself. Don't worry about fitting in. If people are truly your friends, they will accept you for who you are.
13. Everyone you meet today is fighting a battle of some kind, so be gentle.
14. Everyone comes into your life for a reason. They might get on your last nerve but there is still something to learn.
15. Surround yourself with people who love and support you.
Sports16. You're never too old to play a child's game.
17. Working as a team is a skill everyone needs to have in their tool belt.
18. Strive to do you best because that's all you can ask of yourself.
19. Failure is important because some of the best lessons in life are learned in those moments.
20. Life continues to be quick, scary, and competitive. You need to be able to handle all of these situations.
Spirituality21. We are all connected. Everyone is equal and taking the same journey through life.
22. Let your soul shine. Be true to yourself and your purpose in life.
23. Everyone is full of light. Make your light shine on others.
24. Sometimes prayer or meditation are the first steps to a better life.
25. Serve the less fortunate and you will be even more grateful of what you have in your life.
Everything Else26. Dogs are a man's best friend. No seriously they are.
27. Dream big because out of those dreams can come some great things.
28. It's okay to be afraid but make sure to be aware of those fears and stand up to them.
29. There is plenty lessons to learn in life. Keep searching for the answers.
30. Life flies by so sit back and enjoy the ride.